Vehicle Wraps are dramatic, traffic-stopping, full-color digital images printed on vinyl adhesive and installed over your vehicle’s existing paint job to produce an extremely powerful advertising message.
RoadRunner wraps all types of vehicles including cars, trucks, vans, buses and RVs, anywhere in the continental US.
Why use Car Wraps & Vehicle Graphics?
- Vehicle wraps allow you to literally "drive home" your advertising message to potential customers with a head-turning, high-impact visual presentation.
- Vehicle graphics capture attention and leave a lasting impression with potential customers, far better than just your company name and phone number.
- Car wraps allow your message to be seen not only when the car is driven, but also when parked in prime spots, residential neighborhoods, corporate parking lots and even in your own driveway.
- Your auto wrap can cover as much or as little of your vehicle as you like. The vinyl wrap does no damage to your vehicle and actually protects the paint job from the elements, and can be easily changed or removed.
- Now businesses of any size can implement integrated advertising campaigns well within their budgets! Drive your wrapped vehicle to local events and initiate direct customer contact and generate significant numbers of new potential customers.
Q: How much does a Vehicle Wrap cost?
There are several factors that impact the cost of an auto wrap including the type of vehicle and the complexity of installation. Costs typically range from $800-$3200.
Please submit the brief QUESTIONS or QUOTES form to the right, and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: What is the process?
- Step 1: GRAPHIC DESIGN. The artwork is created by RoadRunner’s award-winning graphic design team or your own designer, whichever you prefer.
- Step 2: PRODUCTION. The wrap is printed on vinyl on a specialized printer and prepared for installation.
- Step 3: INSTALLATION. The advertisement is installed on your vehicle either at your location or at a nearby installation facility, and usually takes around 8 hours to complete.
Q: How long will the wrap last, and can it be removed?
Your vinyl wrap will last up to 10 years depending on the durability of the vinyl used on the vehicle, and the vinyl can be removed by our installation team without any damage to your vehicle.
Q: Can I change the vinyl periodically if our marketing message changes?
Yes, we can change either the entire wrap or just parts of it as often as you like. For instance, when you have new products to promote, you may only need to change the graphics on the side of the vehicle, which allows you to keep your message fresh at a greatly reduced cost.
Q: What other companies use wraps?
From Fortune 500 companies like Coca Cola, Microsoft and Nike to small and medium-sized businesses of all types, vehicle wraps are being utilized by literally thousands of companies across the US.