Why use Truck Wraps & Trailer Graphics?
- Due to their sheer size, trucks present an outstanding format for promoting your company and are a perfect method to reach thousands and thousands of potential customers on a daily basis.
- In a world with ever-increasing advertising clutter of traditional media, Truck Wraps & Trailer Graphics allow your message to stand apart from the crowd with unbeatable large-format exposure.
Q: What is the cost?
The cost depends on the type of vehicle and the complexity of installation.
Please submit the brief QUESTIONS or QUOTES? form to the right, and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Q: What is the process?
- Step 1: GRAPHIC DESIGN. The artwork is created by RoadRunner’s award-winning graphic design team or your own designer, whichever you prefer.
- Step 2: PRODUCTION. The wrap is printed on vinyl on a specialized printer and prepared for installation.
- Step 3: INSTALLATION. The advertisement is installed on your vehicle either at your location or at a nearby installation facility. Installation can be scheduled to ensure no disruption to your schedule
Q: What are the installation options?
- Vinyl Adhesive
- Installed directly on the surface of your vehicle, as with Vehicle Wraps.
- Has a longer life and is generally preferred by customers who plan to keep the same graphic for several years.
- Installation typically requires 8-10 hours, and is generally handled by RoadRunner installers due to its complexity.
- Trailer Skin
- A non-adhesive vinyl covering that slides into a framing system that is installed on the sides and back of your truck or trailer.
- We recommend “Skins” to customers who want the ability to change their advertisement frequently.
- Installation is very simple and can be performed in less than 1 hour. Many customers handle the installation themselves.